I was looking for best balance bikes for the toddler. Nowadays there is so many balance bike in the market that parents get confused.
As I bought Strider 12 Sport No-Pedal Balance Bike for my kid and happy with it, so I tried to give an honest review about this awesome bike for clearing the confusion of the parents who are seeking best balance bike for kids.
Kids just love to ride the bike. But the fear of falling keeps parents confused about letting their kids have a bike.
Strider 12 Sport No-Pedal Balance Bike is now considered as the best balance bike for kids. This bike is a combination of balance and strong features. Kids will turn into a great bike rider just after few weeks while riding with this bike.
No fear of falling or losing control is acceptable while riding on this bike.
Features are remarkable:
Strider 12 Sport No-Pedal Balance Bike is just awesome with features it just has.
- The most appreciated feature is wide handlebars. It comes with 12.7 m which is 43% less than standard size.
This size allows controlling the bike properly with small hands. It has also protective ends.
- Tires are made with foam. They help to give the ride a smooth one. More relaxing part is these tires don’t need air.
They are light and durable. Also sealed with the best cartridge, which allows them to go smooth.
- The padded seat is tiny but strong. Little hips can be easily adjusted. The seat is long-lasting.
Toddlers can run, glide, jump with the while sitting on the seat and believe you will enjoy the scene without any concerns.
- The bike size and adjustable features are loved especially by kids. Because if you can’t adjust your size on the bike then the ride can’t be enjoyed.
The height of the seat is adjusted to the space between the grounds. This feature also made the bike light.
- There is also a uniquely designed footrest. It helps kids to rest their feet while running with a bike. This part is very much enjoyed by the kids.
- The bikes body frame is so strong that it remains new after some more years.
Some of my friends told me that they can sell the bike as it still looks like new though it has been used for 4 years. So you can guess the quality.
Strider 12 Sport No-Pedal Balance Bike is just awesome and a must have the bike for kids.
- A perfect introduction for bike lover kids. This bike helps in a lot way for kids to learn riding in natural and funny way.
- Assemble procedures are simple and swift. No Hassel are experienced while assembling.
- Handlebars are perfect for tiny hands. 2-year old also can use it easily.
- The seat and footrest are designed as user-friendly for kids. Because these are the comfort zones for kids. If they are not suitable then the whole riding will not be fun.
Every pro has cons so does Strider 12 Sport No-Pedal Balance Bike.
- Seats material should be more comfortable. My kid complains about its strong body.
- The body color of the bike is not so attractive. Strider should pay attention to this matter.
- The price of this bike is the little bit high. So parents who have limited budget thinks twice before getting this bike.
Frequently asked question:
Is it fits for a tall baby?
Yes! And how I know? Well, my 2-year-old is a tall baby. I was also confused will he be able to play with this bike. But the fittings and height of the seat are properly designed and my boy has totally fitted in it. So no reason to be confused with tall babies.
Is it worthy?
Honestly yes! Because the quality and the design is just amazing. You will not regret if you have this for your toddler. Though the price is little high but it is worth it.
I love to bicycle ride myself so I also want my kid to be a rider. And strider has helped me a lot to fulfill my dream that what I saw for my kid. For a ride with proper balance and steer Strider 12 Sport No-Pedal Balance Bike is perfect. It is parent appreciated and kid tested bike.